Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Meals

Monday Meal Planning

It's been a long while since I've posted our meal plans and to be honest, it's been a while since I've done much planning.  For the next couple of weeks I'm working on cleaning up and cleaning out our chest freezer to make way for all of the fabulous treasures that will be coming our way when our CSA share starts in a few weeks.  I'm working on using up sauces and veggies that are hanging out in there.  Here's what I've come up with so far.
Monday: Pasta with shrimp, spinach, feta, and homemade tomato sauce
Tuesday: Grilled chicken sausages and mediterranean whole grain salad
Wednesday: Homemade pizza
Thursday: Green pasta
Friday: Grilled chicken and corn and zucchini casserole
Sunday: Salmon with potatoes and greens
Monday: Swimming lessons- out to dinner
Tuesday: Noodle salad with thai peanut sauce
Wednesday: Pasta with chicken and peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment