Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Meals

We're a few weeks into our CSA season here and the beautiful greens are taking center stage.  It's taken me a bit to get back on track with meal planning but I am getting back into the summer groove.  Looking back through the archives of taste a little summer has helped quite a bit.  Here's the plan for this week.

Saturday: Green pasta with homemade pesto and salad
Sunday: Stir-fried veggies, noodles, and spicy green beans
Monday:  Dinner with friends (my contribution: radishes with Hawaiian red salt, homemade lemon-blueberry frozen yogurt, and lemon-thyme shortbread)
Tuesday: BBQ tofu with kale chips and fennel crisps
Wednesday: Homemade pizza and salad
Thursday: Grilled chicken and salad with kefir "ranch" dressing
Friday:  Leftovers

What are you cooking this week?
What have you been seeing in your CSA box?

1 comment:

  1. I seem to see a wee Jedi in the midst of the greens. Now do I?

    ReplyDelete