Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another version of the Kale Salad


I do hope my lovely friend Lori will be a guest blogger with her fabulous Kale Salad with feta and rice wine vinegar. Until then, here's a new version I'll be trying this week. Found here at Cesars Tradgaard. You'll have to translate.


Kale
3-4 tbsp lemon oil
1/2-1 red onion
2 apples
a handful of walnuts


Translated: Add chopped kale in a blender, in batches, so that it becomes very finely chopped. Finely chop the onion and apple and mix with green cabbage (kale). Stir in lemon olive oil and mix well. Sprinkle with walnuts. If you leave to stand for an hour so the flavors can come together really well!

I haven't used a blender or food processor with kale. I may try it, or I may just chop, chop, chop. Can't wait for this mix of flavors.

Has Kale made it to your plate?


No comments:

Post a Comment